Personal Data Collection We may collect personal identification information from users when they interact with our site, for instance, when users book tours or other activities, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information.
Usage Data We might also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
Use of Collected Data Wind Travel Online uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
Cookies Like any other website, Wind Travel Online uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.